Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trying to get my groove back

I have been home from my New Hampshire trip for 5 days now and I am still trying to get catch up. 5 days on my trip and 5 days to recover. It seems that when I am not home... nothing gets done. So on top of getting home very jet-lagged, I had a house that need cleaning, baskets full of laundry, kids that needed extra hugs & kisses, doctor appts., wild kittens running around the backyard (still trying to catch them) and a long list of emails to respond to.

I am trying to get back in my daily groove writing the blog but am struggling to find the time. My goal is to be back on schedule by Friday. I have a long to-do list this week but slowly am checking off my tasks. Stick with me and I'll get my groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment