Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh Man... More Kittens


So my little Pirate has learned a new phrase that I just have to share. He walks around the house and when somethings tips, spills, or doesn't go quite his way.. he says "Oh Man!" It is the cutest thing. He always says it perfectly in context. He doesn't say a lot of multi-word phrases yet so we giggle every time he says it. We are now trying to figure out who is it in our family that says it so often that Pirate has picked up on the phrase. I never realized how often I say "God Dammit" until Princess started saying the phrase in perfect context a few years ago. I was shocked the first time she said it and then began observing how many times a day I actually said it. I had no clue.

We have another batch of kittens in our yard. They are from the same mother cat that our sweet little Sake is from (See Sept. 10th blog entry). I think there are two kittens and they run so fast, I can't tell what colors they are exactly. Every time I go into the backyard they run into a small hole under our fence and up between the double layer of fence boards. We don't want to block off the hole because we can't tell if the kittens are in there or not. Tonight, I am hoping, Dear Husband is going to take apart the fence a bit to see exactly where they are going. I will post their cute little photos once I finally capture them. Anyone interested in a cute little kitten?Just one more thing to add to the craziness of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment