Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fruits of My Labor (day)


Princess turned 4 today on Labor Day!


Princess & her idol - Sleeping Beauty

It is Princess' 4th birthday today! She wasn't actually born on Labor Day but this year it happen to fall the holiday. She was so nervous and restless last night. She didn't want to go to bed. I think she didn't know what to expect during the transition between 3 & 4 overnight. She did everything in her power not to go to sleep. When she woke this morning. She was at peace and seemed content that nothing seemed to change except the number of fingers she holds up when she is asked how old she is. She did declare though that this is her "birthday week" and we would be celebrating all week long. You go girl!

Happy Birthday BabyGirl. You truly have made all my dreams come true. Thanks for being the best daughter a mom could ask for. I love you. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little princess. 4 is my very favorite age of all.

    ReplyDelete