Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are we really that interesting?


Why is it that when I am with the kids out in public I feel like I am with someone famous, with the amount of people that stare and comment? Lately it has become really obvious to me and is starting to bug me. Maybe I just notice it more because I am not working and am with the kids a lot more, out and about doing our day-to-day activities. I know my kids are cute but that's not it. My kids act up but not real bad or very often, so it's not that either. Maybe I look totally under qualified to be caring for the kids, who knows!

We went to Costco the other day and it seemed that everyone in the Food Court area had a comment for us or just watched up eat our hot dogs. I felt like we were the center of attention and it was a bit unnerving. One person even noticed that we needed more catsup and offered to get it for us. I know the person was just trying to be helpful and I appreciate that.

It is a very odd feeling to know that people are watching you as if you aren't there. Something is so interesting about us and I just don't know what it is. I can truly understand what it must feel like to be in the company of someone famous. At least we don't have the paparazzi trailing us with their cameras too.

No comments:

Post a Comment