Thursday, February 27, 2014

New favorite thing! The Manila Tag

I get super excited when I find something extra versatile and funky! I am not a very crafty person. I can execute an idea but never ever come up with some great idea on my own. I have to admit that my projects never come out looking as pretty and finished as the original photo of the craft.




These are super cool. I use for them for tons of things! Let's see... gift tags for presents and home baked food items, "in case I am lost" kid neck tags for the kids with my name and cell number on them (not for use everyday - lol! Perfect for a trip to Six Flags or a day trip to the city.), Princess used them for her admission lanyards to her annual American Girl Sleepover recently. I have also used them to label a favorite stuffed animal when it heads to school for pajama day or a sleepover. We stamp or color or glue on them to make them very unique and pretty.

I have only had these for a few months so we are still discovering what else we can use for them. More ideas to come in a future post!


No comments:

Post a Comment