Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whew! That is all I can say.

What a whirlwind weekend. I have officially become the "mom chauffeur". Between the two kids this weekend, we had 1 tap class, 1 baseball game (that got cancelled due to rain), 1 Science Fair, 3 birthday parties (one being a sleepover in the next County over) and 1 bridal shower. I used a 1/2 tank of gas within 24 hours and drove between two different counties twice and from one end of Sonoma County to the very other end. Whew! I am pooped! 

While we normally are not so indulgent with the kids and do require them to pick and choose select activities... all these parties were must-attend parties that all happened to fall on the same weekend. I was on a mission all last week to make sure all the gifts were chosen and wrapped by Friday afternoon. Three of the gifts were created and designed by Princess while I provided some help crocheting and sewing them. These projects were custom to each birthday girl and have been going on for the last 4 weeks. I LOVE that Princess wanted to create her gifts. They came out fabulous. My next blog post will be all about the fun we had making these custom gifts. I am just very happy they are all done, wrapped and delivered. Each birthay girl LOVED the gift. Princess knocked it out the park with her idea and I am VERY happy they are all done, wrapped and delivered. Oh whoops.. Did I already say that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment