Friday, March 21, 2014

This is how my day started! Not a good sign....

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. Not a good sign for the day to come. I knew I needed a cup of coffee pronto, especially since I had a morning reserved for the cable guy to come fix our Uverse for the 2nd. time in two weeks. A different issue each visit. I am starting to think our house is becoming the Bermuda Triangle. Each week it seems that an electronic item or appliance is breaking and requiring a fix or a replaceement. It is getting old quickly. Now my car is doing goofy electronic things too. Great! 

With my headache raging, I headed downstairs to get my coffee of the day. But nope - my wonderful, faithful Keurig turned it's back on me this morning. Yep! It did. So sad for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Keurig but every six months or so it clogs up and requires a thorough 4-hour vinegar steeping cleaning. I HATE HATE HATE my Keurig on these random days. It ALWAYS picks the worst day to clog and not work. ALWAYS. Without fail. Not only do I not get a cup of coffee, I need to run to the store to buy a gallon jug of vinegar and then spend the time cleaning it so I have it for the next day. Because I can sometimes go down the path of anticipating the worst, I also stand in front of the Keurig and wonder if our relationship is finally done. Kaput! Over like that. My Keurig is getting up there in age and I know the day is coming soon  that I will have to put it out to pasture and buy a newer version. 

Cheers to caffeine-free day paired with a raging headache and the smell of vinegar wafting through the house. :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment