Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tests & Trials of Pinterest

So I have been working my way thru all the great ideas on Pinterest. So far I wasted a whole day cooking Chicken Teriyaki in the crock pot which did not come out good. I actually went back to Pinterest and deleted the post. On the flip-side I made the most amazing grout cleaner of all times. I was a miracle right before my eyes. While it was processing, I went thru the storage area under my kitchen sink and throw away any and all commercial grout cleaner I had. I was just dumb-founded by the amount of dirt that raised up out of my grout. I knew it was dirty but I thought it was permanently stained for life. Oh no.... the grout came back to how it look 118 years ago when it was first installed. Amazing! That is my only words for it. Once I figure out the process, I will link the recipe from Pinterest to this post for all to share in the joy.

Yesterday I tried a great idea for ridding of ant in the kitchen. I went to the store and bought the borax and then came home and made the concoction. It's didn't work. It attracted LOTS of ants but all the ants stayed clear of the nice little cotton pads soaked in Borax and sugar, spread nicely through out my kitchen. It was a major bust so I too went back to Pinterest and deleted the post.

I will continue my Pinterest quest of finding new remedies and continue to post the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment